NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN TO ENTRANTS IN USA.
- Promotion Description: The ‘UP10TIONxHelloAsia Ticket Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) begin on 05/16/2018 at 3:00PM (Central Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 06/06/2018 at 12:00PM (Central Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditional accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hello Asia! (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or procession of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to residents of the Worldwide who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or person living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotional Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representative, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
– 3 (#) winner(s) will receive (2) June 17, UP10TION Tickets at the Copernicus Center in Chicago, IL
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substitute by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules in unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations, may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Sponsor will not pay for travel fees.
Prize will be mailed to addresses in the US. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Online Entry: Entry the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://helloasiashow.com/giveaways/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organization will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more that the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods. Including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscriptions notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether cause by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of telephone network or lines, computer online system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or player on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes in sponsored by Hello Asia!, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Twitter Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Instagram Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.